?Potenzialwerkstatt – what do we stand for? Our team has been successfully working within the area of human resources- and organisational development for years. ‘Potenzialwerkstatt’, our modular development concept for executives and specialists, has been derived from a combination of long-standing personnel assessment experience and tried and tested potential development.
The Potenzialwerkstatt’s goals:
- Creation of a platform for visibility and evaluation of potential within a company
- ‘Objectification’ of any existing evaluation of potential through reconciliation of internal and external company perspectives
- Identification of each participant’s area of improvement and support of the individual development process
- Illustration of expectations towards executives and specialists
- Reduction of ‘silo-thinking’ between individual departments and promotion of a company-wide culture of improvement
What is special about the Potenzialwerkstatt?
- Potenzialwerkstatt is a special support organisation which combines elements of potential checks (development centre), workshops and training courses
- Either a single or several interdisciplinary teams of 5-10 participants work on specific, unsolved and demanding problems of company practice
- Special attention is paid to the fact that the process demands cross-functional cooperation
How does the Potenzialwerkstatt actually work?
- The team (or teams) are supported in phases by internal and external observers
- Focus of development: (1) process-related training courses according to the relevant subjects of development (i.e. project management, team-building, creativity and innovation, social competence, communication, economic circumstances etc.), (2) mentoring through internal executives, (3) individual coaching on a voluntary basis
- Focus of observation: objectification of potential evaluation and documentation of strengths, weaknesses, as well as a basic approach to the participants’ potential development
Sorry, this entry is only available in Deutsch.Read More